View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 06:35 PM   #87
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cuffed During Fuckfest - Mark Slade, Tommy Lord, Jeff White

Release Year: 2000
Cast: Ben Damon, Tommy Lord, Mark Slade, Georgio Garcia, Jeff White, Rob, Brad King, Jens Hammer, Dave Nelson
Genres: Fetish, Muscles, Uniform, Cops, Anal, Safe Sex
Video language: English

Mark Slade, one of the better chests and cocks in the business today, plays the ultimate cop in this fuckfest from director Derek Kent. Face it, a lot of guys can't pull off the "cop fantasy" thing too well. Well, not only does Mark pulls it off, I almost pulled "mine" off by the time the video was through. He's got the ultimate "beefy football player" body!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:28
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 843kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 613.9 MB

Download Cuffed During Fuckfest - Mark Slade, Tommy Lord, Jeff White

My Secret Collection

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Austin Reeves Brett Winters Danny West Derek Bishop Logan Reed Matt Bradshaw Rainey Foster Rappalo
Genres: Anal, oral, general hardcore, condoms

My Secret Collection recalls the adventures of a voyeur who secretly records on a hidden camera the exciting sexual encounters he surreptitiously witnesses. Logan Reed plays a young man obsessed with sex who has no time for anything else in his life but thepulsive recording of secret sexual encounters. All of his waking hours are spent chasing the next sexual adventure until he has all but lost his life. His day begins with the usual preparations for a day in pursuit of encounters.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:53
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download My Secret Collection
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05042 секунды с 9 запросами