luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Tranny on tranny

Studio: DreamTranny
Cast: Alice Marques
Genres: Shemale

Watching these two stunning, hot , brunette transsexual goddesses, with runway model looks, and mouth watering pink cigars, going at it, is an awesome sight to behold. alice lies back, while johansen sensually savors sucking her rigid rod, with sluttish epicurean relish, taking it balls deep, down her velvety throat, while alice moans euphorically. alice then, ardently pounds her beefy battering ram into her ass bareback, in , while johansen twerks and thrusts her ass back onto her, moaning and yelping, like a bitch in heat. after johansen, greedily savors sucking her ass juice, from alice's dork, they get into an glorious 69, where these heavenly maidens get off on pleasuring one another. alice then, plows her prodigious prick into johansen, in missionary, as she moans and cries out, in hedonistic exultation. proving she can take it, as good as, she can give it, alice gluttonously devours johansen's tube steak, as if, she had not eaten in weeks, and it was manna from...

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:18
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Tranny on tranny

She is fucking his ass right

Studio: DreamTranny
Cast: Janny Costa
Genres: Shemale

Janny is an ebullient, effervescent, stunning, very passable, raven haired, transsexual siren, with a sublime, tattooed, tanned, toned body, and mouth watering jumbo sized johnson. after some amorous kissing and canoodling, with her beefy stud, he goes down, to worshipfully savor sucking her cock, with earnest gusto and verve, much to her delight, which her euphoric moans, are a testament too. he continues pleasuring her, by licking her asshole, while he jerks her off in . then she, magnanimously gives him a gorgeous blow job, in preparation for what is to come, but they soon transitions, into a tasty 69, so that, she can dominantly fuck his mouth, while sucking his cock. then, she lays him down in missionary, as she assertively plows her titanic tool, into his ass, while he whimpers and moans, with submissive ardor, as we watch transfixed, at the jaw dropping sight, of her sublime ass muscle flexing, as she defiantly thrusts her pork sword deep into him. janny then, lies...

Duration: 27:35
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 342.6 MB

Download She is fucking his ass right

Black Tranny Whackers

Genres: Black, Fetish, Masturbation, Transsexual
Video language: English

Hi, I'm Vo D'Balm, TS Superstar, back for my second showing here. And I've got even more now to show. My boobs are bigger, my hair longer, and of course, my cock still huge. Watch me dance on the strip pole, then jerk my pole till it squirts all over me. Cum inside and check it out...

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1364kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Black Tranny Whackers
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03441 секунды с 9 запросами