View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 08:27 PM   #368
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

BT - Session 221

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot

These sadistic Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.
Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation our Tops punch, whip, slap, paddle, fuck and piss over dirty sex pigs until they're begging for mercy.
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendishTops to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Nothing is off limits as the Tops gob, snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissives.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1950kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 141.1 MB

Download BT - Session 221

Mikey In Full Body Fiberglass Cast Back Deck Part 1 of 3

I got an email from a guy who asked where this video was on the site. As it turns out, the video in this update was removed from the site two years ago when I was having a hard drive space problems. The 3-part video in this update covers a cool scene we did with Mikey and Tony, and a full-body fiberglass cast. Mikey wanted to have this experience, and we had a fiberglass casting friend who was willing to come direct the project.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 971.4 MB

Download Mikey In Full Body Fiberglass Cast Back Deck Part 1 of 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03530 секунды с 9 запросами