Old 05-06-2021, 01:53 PM   #31
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Pressbook

Release Year: 1996
Studio: French Art

This excellent Cadinot release from 1997 centres around the activities of a photographic agency who gather together a crew of handsome male models for a Paris fashion show. The agency staff of course get to test the sexual ability of each prospective model along the way as every interview and photo shoot ends with rock hard cocks and spurting orgasms. There are a dozen hot sex scenes in Pressbook, plus a final orgy in the dressing room just before the fashion show. Highlights include a blond-haired model who takes an amazing selection of huge dildos and beads up his ass, an extremely well hung black guy, and a handsome hairstylist who works his sexual way through the entire agency to win his place in the show. 110 minutes of pure Cadinot class with 15 international gorgeous guys, along with the usual superb Cadinot photography!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:18
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pressbook

Aime... comme Minet

Release Year: 1982
Studio: J.D.C. Studio, YMAC International, French Art
Cast: Pierre Buisson, Loic le Gallec, Luigi di Como, Frederic LeMaire, Ducko Vuckovic
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Twinks, Passionate, Tricking, Threeways, Classic

All of Me (aka Aimeme Mi) is one of director Cadinot's best early classics. Big-dicked French schoolboy Pierre Buis regales a photographer during a photo-shoot with sizzling tales of his by two straight co-workers at a bakery, and his steamy afternoon tryst on the stairs of an apartment building - all the while playing with his massive endowment in and out of a well-worn jockstrap. This is all-male eroticism at its best, shot entirely on film and in French. Lots and lots of oozy pre-cum loaded young cocks help fortify All of Me (aka Aimeme Mi) into a pre-condom masterpiece.

Format: avi
Duration: 54:53
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 644.3 MB

Download Aime... comme Minet
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06234 секунды с 9 запросами