luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Alexis Tae - Anal Fantasy Sc. 3: Glamour

Release Year: 2021
Studio: EvilAngel
Cast: Alexis Tae
Genres: Anal, Clips, Ebony, HD, 1080p, Big Dick, Dildo, Facial, Fantasy, Gape, Shaved Pussy, Stockings
Video language: English

Director Jonni Darkko's romantic, purple-hued lighting accentuates Alexis Tae's beauty throughout this scene. The slender head turner looks stunning in dramatic red lipstick and seamed stockings. Glamorous tease includes smoking fetish as Alexis exhales puffy clouds. Muscular Rob Piper opens the orifice in her pretty butt with a clear, slickly lubed glass dildo. He replaces the toy with his big cock. Alexis masturbates her shaved pussy and squeals dirty talk through an intimate anal reaming. Rob grips her tiny waist and pumps her butthole doggie-style. Gasping, she grinds down on the greased meat till her pink bunghole gapes. With more anal toy play, Rob licks her ear. He chokes her with a stocking as he buttfucks her. And he spits in her crack as he rims her. Alexis pries a finger into her sphincter along with Rob's boner. The juice from a cum facial runs from her forehead down her nose to her lips. Rob's dick pushes the semen into Alexis' comely mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alexis Tae - Anal Fantasy Sc. 3: Glamour

Combat Zone - Black Mama Shares Her Clam

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Black Mama
Genres: Black, Thong, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Cumshot
Video language: English

Charming neighbor found out about Mac's huge cock from her friend, of course she did not believe that he was so big, she decided to check it herself. After a thorough check with my mouth and cunt, I decided that sometimes my friends could believe, but I could check it myself, which could be nicer!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:05
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3726kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 748.2 MB

Download Combat Zone - Black Mama Shares Her Clam
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08004 секунды с 9 запросами