View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 12:38 PM   #150
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I sit her in a chair and insert a rubber pump gag in her mouth. I then tie a rope into her hair for later use. I wrap the gag above and below. I also make a design on her face with the tape. I don't think it would be possible for her to spit it out, but better safe than sorry. I get the twine out next and bind her tits with it. I then spend some time manhandling her bound tits as she moans through her gag. I leave momentarily, but soon return with a wooden .I attach Lilly to the overhead hoist and then raise her off the ground. I roll the underneath her and lower her onto it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 468.7 MB

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2

Carissa Montgomery and Serene Isley - Cruelly Ziptied and Ballet Shod

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

Carissa and Serene are bound in skimpy nightgowns and zip tied while wearing ballet shoes in this clip. Carissa is ballgagged with a black ballgag and Serene is wearing a clear panel ballgag. Both women struggle and moan against the cruel zipties as they cut into each woman's skin with each struggling motion. Moving against their tight bonds they try to console each other by doing some bound snuggling but that only seems to highlight their helpless nature. Eventually they try to stand and vacate the room that they are bound in but they can't manage to gain balance. Finally they settle for going down to the floor and struggling around there instead, but no advantage is gained from the maneuver. Struggling becomes more and more difficult and they eventually rotate around moaning into their gags with the despair and growing discomfort the zip ties create. Finally their unseen captor comes back in and zip ties them both into frogtie positions. Eventually they both just cuddle up to each other and collectively hope that their situation has a happy ending.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 548.3 MB

Download Carissa Montgomery and Serene Isley - Cruelly Ziptied and Ballet Shod

HdT Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.
She's gagged and exposed, hogtied and arched, vibrated and spanked, tit tied and spread. Its obvious from her treatment how much she's enjoying her bondage. She struggles and whines, but it's all in good fun.
She's bound in strappado with her ass exposed up in the air. She's ripe for the beating and having her holes filled. With a finger in her ass and a vibrator on her clit she cums hard; drooling all over the table.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HdT Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

Pkf - Hillbilly Hospitality

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 468kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Pkf - Hillbilly Hospitality

StrapOnSquad Marina Angel, Esmi Lee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo

The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12631 секунды с 9 запросами