View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 11:51 AM   #147
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

No Escape

Studio: Bound Heat
Cast: Rena Riffel, Sabine Mallory, Marie Veckova, Lena Drasova, Andrea Janska, Jan Riha, Milan Fous

Two Eastern European communist chicks have stolen some emeralds from the Nazis during WWII and are on the run. One gets captured by this lesbian Nazi chick and tortured into revealing the location of the gems. The other escapes to her cousin's house, but her cousin turns out to be pretty messed up and blackmails the girl into becoming her personal slave in return for not turning her over to the Gestapo. The cousin also makes the girl tell her where the emeralds are hidden. When the Nazi chick gets to the place where the emeralds are supposed to be stashed, she finds that they have already been taken by the cousin. Conveniently though, the cousin has left a map to her house at the site (good move) and so the Nazi and the first girl decide to track them down. The cousin and her slave make a break for it, with the emeralds hidden in a rather uncomfortable place. Will they be able to avoid capture by the lesbian Nazi? Will the Russian army get there in time to save them? Will there be a ridiculous amount of gratuitous nudity? Only one way to find out.
Not being able to escape certain dangers in the war's end, a beautiful young woman will soon learn the lessons of survival, how hide hide friends, and keep her enemies as close as possible - especially beautiful ones.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:05
Video: 720x400, XviD, 2109kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download No Escape

BBW AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie AJ's neckrope and put her on the cold concrete floor. She starts rolling around, but I fix that by tying a rope to her and the other to the post. I then remove her shoes and bind her left foot with baling twine, running the twine in between several of her toes very tightly. AJ moans and screams as I pull the twine tighter and tighter. After her left foot is bound, I go get a wooden spoon. I use it to slap her feet. I also slap her ass a few times. I un-tether her from the post and use that rope to Hogtie her. Once Hogtied, I start binding her other foot in much the same way as the other. Her feet and ass are then whipped with a leather strap. She's left for a short while hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded. She has no idea what's coming next until she feels a cold blast of water. She's hosed down with a strong blast of ice cold water. There's not much she can do but scream. The clip ends shortly after. I have included some behind the scenes footage of AJ being released and a little bit of her commentary afterwards.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 641.4 MB

Download BBW AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 2

Phoenix Phoenix Rising

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix Rising
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test.

Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Phoenix Phoenix Rising

Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped tight! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... He uses rope and binds her arms behind her back, around the post. He doesn't feel like her manners are up to par, so he teaches by pulling up hard on her crotch chain. Her ballgag and crotch chain are removed. He tightly wraps her waist with rope. He gags her with a huge sponge, before crotchroping her. He cruelly binds her elbows around the post and her chest to it as well, before he really tightens her crotchrope. The crotchrope is so tight that Allegra's hips are pulled way out and she's standing on her tippy toes. Allegra's captor leaves her like this. Her moans and whimpers gradually intensify as the rope nearly splits her in half. Her calves are soon burning as well, from standing on her tippy toes. She alternates lifting her right and left leg, to try and relieve the lactic acid buildup in her calf muscles. At the end of the clip, her captor returns. He removes the crotchrope and the gag, and Allegra Thanks him. Her manners are definitely improving. Maybe next time she'll do as she is told.

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 436.3 MB

Download Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped tight! - Part 2

Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Melody has some experience as a sub and that's good for days like this one...From the very first minute of her shoot, she is bound in inescapable bondage by Feenix...and that's only the beginning...he tests her with flogger and tight clamps, anal hooks and electric shock...and Melody stays strong through each scene, waiting for her chance to cum...Feenix delivers on the vibrators and Melody loses control into squirting and multiple orgasms.

Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 551.2 MB

Download Losing Her Control Melody Jordan
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.27491 секунды с 9 запросами