View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 06:01 AM   #138
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended.Rachel endures a barrage of tit and ass slapping and groping. She whimpers as I raise the chain hoist, further stressing her shoulders. I snip away the fabric covering her nipples which have been poking through her almost see through tank top from the beginning. I let her get used to her bondage for a short while... all Rachel can do is whimper and drool. I am far from done with her though... her fingers are all ziptied, before I cut away her cute workout outfit, leaving her in athletic shoes and pantyhose. Her bondage intensifies when I tie her elbows and then tie her hair back to her wrists. I enjoy watching her struggle and twitch for a while before I remove her shoes. I then watch her endure her bondage for a while once again. No need to rush as I plan on savoring every moment. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 523.4 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 2

Mei Mara Day 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English

Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments PD has devised she has come back for more of every single one of them. He restrains her in whichever way fits his plan best and then just goes to town on her body. He picks the right level of exposure, sets up the angles like an artist, and the suffering begins. It does not matter if he plants her in the ground, locks her in a cage or mounts her to a cold, iron frame. One way or another he has a plan for her. One she will not enjoy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 768.8 MB

Download Mei Mara Day 2

Pepper Sterling - Thanks for the Hospitality

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Pepper was relaxing on her couch getting ready to watch some television after work when suddenly her quiet time is interrupted by a large man who runs in and grabs her roughly XXXX her over on the couch. She asks him what he thinks hes doing and he just continues binding her wrists tightly behind her back. Pepper tries to make a deal with him to buy her freedom but the man seems to be far more interested in binding and gagging her than hearing any deals she might come up with. Finishing up her wrist job the man roughly lifts her back onto the couch and puts her in a headlock holding her head up while he stuffs a large white cloth into her mouth. She protests but it does her no good as the man produces a roll of microfoam and wraps it tightly around her head a few times to make sure that she wont be trying to bargain anymore. The man takes this as a chance to open up her blouse to see her very nice cleavage peeking out from the top of her shirt and he wastes no time unbuttoning her shirt to let them see a little more daylight. Then he grabs both of her forearms in one hand and squeezes them tightly together securing her elbows tightly. Finally with her arms bound and her mouth thoroughly and tightly gagged the man moves onto her feet binding her six inched heeled sandaled ankles together making sure she doesnt run off on him while hes taking his liberties of her home. With the rope work finished he gets up on the couch and pulls her large natural breasts out of her bra showing off a couple of nipple piercings that this conservative business woman doesnt look like shed have. Pepper struggles and her breasts bounce and heave and she tries to budge some knots but the only headway she can make is in her plaintative cries of distress. The man returns to Peppers horror with yet more rope and starts a body cinch on her pinning her already stressed forearms to her body. Then another rope is added above her elbow bounds and over and under her ample bosom. She groans as the extra rope causes her shoulders to roll back furthering the amount of helplessness the ropes are causing her to experience. With the final upper body ropes in place the man lifts poor Pepper off the couch and takes a rope from his pocket and attaches it to her upper body harness. Looping it back he quickly gets her hogtied lifting her ankles off the ground before securing it to make sure that Peppers rest isnt too comfy. Then man then heads back to the couch where he turns on the television to entertain himself a bit while Pepper struggles on the floor in front of him. Suddenly to her horror she sees on the television news that the man in her home is wanted in connection with some crimes and hes a fugitive. He tells her that hell need to hold up in her place for a few days and she squeals in horror realizing that she may just end up spending a few days tightly bound and gagged.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4914kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 480.1 MB

Download Pepper Sterling - Thanks for the Hospitality

Sexually Broken Amarna Miller

Release Year: 2020

Bound standing, stretched out and wearing a leather strap around her neck, our sexy redhead finds herself helpless and unable to escape our metal and leather bondage. Soon the boys step in and Amarna is quickly overwhelmed by cock.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

Download Sexually Broken Amarna Miller

Claire Adams

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

There is no air of affection when PD decides he wants something from Claire Adams. This is not some romantic rendezvous. She is his property. He is her master. That is all she needs to know.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.5 MB

Download Claire Adams
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03540 секунды с 9 запросами