View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 02:53 AM   #133
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 523.3 MB

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

A story

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Has hung up on nipples small weights, then chain, has moved on a lead and thrashed at the same time, has to lick a bit later clumsy finger.

Duration: 45:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps
Audio: 488kbps

File size: 811.5 MB

Download A story

Locked In Steel

She slides around on the satin sheets in her spandex outfit, but she is not going anywhere.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Locked In Steel

Serene Isley - Viciously Tickled and Rough Handled Custom

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

A mans voice roughly orders Serene out of her clothing and she complies worried that he might do something to her. With Serene stripped down to her panties and trouser socks the man moves in and binds her placing her in a chair and tying her feet back to it. Shes ballgagged and the man starts tickling her without mercy making her breath harder and harder against the ballgag while she tries in vain to get away from his tickling fingers. Occasionally the man gives her breasts a slap though to remind her its not all fun and games. After a bit he removes the trouser socks and continues his assault on her soles.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4910kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 532.2 MB

Download Serene Isley - Viciously Tickled and Rough Handled Custom

HD Bdsm Sex Videos shackled in strict device bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Bonnie Rotten
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Bound down on her back in a classic fuck me position, strict metal pipes keep her legs firmly trapped in place. Both ends are deliciously, completely exposed and wide open for use. And use them we do. It is time to show Bonnie exactly what Sexuallybroken means. Anyone can keep on top of the dick when they can pace it. But even a top notch performer like Bonnie will eventually be worn down when you throw tight restraint, hard cock, multiple orgasms and brutal deepthroat at them.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6738kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 615.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos shackled in strict device bondage
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03599 секунды с 9 запросами