luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Enchantress Sahrye & Serene Isley - Serene's Stockholm Syndrome

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

Sahrye is checking out her makeup in a mirror when she's grabbed from behind and lifted into the air. When the scene fades back in Sahrye is bound tightly with tape and “resting” on a chair. She gradually becomes aware of her surroundings again and finds herself looking at Serene seated on a stool in a tight skirt and very strappy high heels. Serene lets her know that she'll be home soon enough and just find as long as her husband pays the ransom. Sahrye doesn't really calm down at this information though and Serene tells her to quiet down as she grabs her boob squeezing hard. Sahrye is eventually ungagged and tells Serene that they are too poor to pay the ransom and that she needs to work something else out. Serene takes pity on her and unbuttons her shirt kissing on her neck before Sahrye while still tightly bound reciprocates. Serene takes Sahrye's nipples out of her bra and begins to carress them with her tongue while Sahrye moans in pleasure. The man comes in and catches them and irritated at Serene's selling out of his plan cuffs her and sits her down on a chair attaching her ankle cuffs to it before regagging Sahrye with a black ballgag and wrapping tape around her head on top of it. He takes her boobs out and squeezes them a bit before coming back in and announcing that it's bed time. Turning out the lights to their screams before leaving them till the next day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4910kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 687.1 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye & Serene Isley - Serene's Stockholm Syndrome

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cock Overload

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex

Beretta James is back on Sexually Broken. This hot 35 year old is single hot and by definition a genuine cougar. There is nothing better then dicking down a mature women who is bound and helpless.
This is just rough sex and cock punishment. The bondage is tight and inescapable. Beretta is simply manhandled and brutally fucked. She endures a devastating skull fucking and penetrating deep throating. We don't care if she gags on it. We torture her with cock. Just when she thinks she can't handle anymore we fuck her and fuck her well.
From pussy to mouth and back and forth. In the end our sexy cougar is on the floor laying in her own squirt slightly convulsing unable to move from crippling fucking she had to endure.

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5608kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 571.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cock Overload

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

I got to work the other day and my friend JJ had left me a gift. She is a security guard where I work and she often apprehends prostitutes hanging out in the parking lot. She very much dislikes them and usually spends the rest of her shift tying them up and humiliating them. She thought I might like this one, a hot blond blue eyed cutie, and she was right. I don't have much going on tonight so I'll have lots of time to spend with my captive tonight. The clip starts with Crystal already hogtied and gagged laying on the floor. A door opens and I walk in to find my surprise! I grope her bound tits as I make plans for her. The clip then cuts to Crystal standing. I have her by her hair with 1 hand, and my other is shoving a huge pair of panties in her mouth. After they are stuffed all the way in, I wrap her head with clear tape multiple times. JJ had done a good job of tying her up, but I want to make the bondage a tad tighter, so I bind her arms behind her back while Crystal moans into her gag. I put her back on her knees and remove the gag. I tell her if she stays quiet that I'll leave her ungagged for a bit. I add a few more ropes, before I rip open her blouse. I squeeze and manhandle her now exposed tits as I continue to bind her. Once I have her arms bound and her chest harness complete, I grope and smack her tits for a while. I then stand her up and remove her skirt. I now smack and slap her ass. I put Crystal back on the floor on her stomach. I go get more rope as she rolls around for your enjoyment. I come back and tie each of her ankles to her thighs. I add more rope completely tying her thighs to her calves. I take small breaks as I do this to grab and slap her ass. I take some pics so I can show JJ later how much fun I was having. I add a little more rope while Crystal lays helplessly. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 593.6 MB

Download Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

Tied Down - Ariana Marie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy

This slightly older dude walks by and she sees an opportunity. Watch how she bangs with him and enjoy!

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3656kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

Download Tied Down - Ariana Marie

Custom skirt bed

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

House wife extreme gags and bondage tied on bed room action. enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:37
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2001kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 231.4 MB

Download Custom skirt bed
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11795 секунды с 9 запросами