Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

In The Hole - Claire Adams

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Dildo, Suspension, Spanking, Caning
Video language: English

There's something truly horrifying about not being able to see one of your body parts. Claire is laying on the cold floor of the barn. Her hand is trapped on the other side of the boards. She stirs as her captor enters. Dee wants to put a medical cuff on Claire's other wrist. Claire resists. Dee has no time for Claire's defiance and quickly puts an end to it by punishing her hand from below. PD tests Dee's work. He has Claire suck on a black dildo while SD fucks her with a strap on. That's not enough though. They take turns caning her and Claire just sobs. The scene is so beautiful Dee steals a kiss from Claire's tear stained face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download In The Hole - Claire Adams

Collection 10 Great Clips ChimeraBondage part 21.

Release Year: 2021

Chimerabondage shows you all the excitement, torment and sexuality of female self bondage using multiple-cameras to capture every second as a woman tests her mental

Total size: 539.1 MB in 10 files.

Download Collection 10 Great Clips ChimeraBondage part 21.

Collection 10 Great Clips ChimeraBondage part 41.

Release Year: 2021

Candie is reading her instructions that she received from 'The Agency' for her first selfbondage dare. Candie decided to wear a collar with a small bell attached to the front, a black bra, white cotton shirt, a black tight latex skirt and both stockings and pantyhose now fastens a ball gag in her mouth then handcuffs her hands behind her back and leaves the room and into her garden. Candie walks across the garden, constantly checking she can not be seen until she reaches where there is a camera and a second note.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Collection 10 Great Clips ChimeraBondage part 41.

Abigail Dupree, Endza

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.

Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.

Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza

Briella Jaden Tongue Tied

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation

I tied in her hair earlier. I tie it to the rope pulling her arms up. Up until now,Briella was leaning forward to relieve the pressure on her tongue. Now with her tongue tied down and forward, and her hair tied up and back, she can't. Now she looks even more pissed. It doesn't matter though because there's nothing she can do about it. I wish she were tongue tied more often. I think she'll at least think before she speaks from now on. At the end of the clip I remove her tongue bindings and start to release her. Briella says nothing... success!!... She still looks very angry, but that doesn't concern me.

Duration: 25:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 564.3 MB

Download Briella Jaden Tongue Tied
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06250 секунды с 9 запросами