View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 04:45 AM   #49
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I turn Courtney around and start smacking her ass again, although not all that hard. Courtney moans, which sound more like moans of enjoyment... Not much punishment going on, but I'm enjoying myself as well. I eventually give her a few hard smacks on the ass and she even seems to enjoy them, lol...Courtney does talk a lot, so I snip off her panties and shove them in her mouth. I tell her to keep them in and she does. I oil up her tan fit body before I walk away. I order her to struggle for me.Courtney does a great job wiggling her ass and tits in bondage for our enjoyment! I return and treat Courtney to a little more manhandling. I start getting a little rougher now... smacking her tits over and over and harder and harder. After a while, I remove her neckrope and I have her sit. I then add a chest harness before clamping her nipples. She doesn't seem to like them, but I tell her she's going to wear them for a while and her submissiveness shows. I add more ropes including ropes on her elbows. I probably could have tied her a little tighter, but I want her to stay hogtied for a while, so for now I don't over do it. She definitely won't be escaping either way. I pull her dirty panties out of her mouth and restuff them completely in her mouth and tape them in. A few finishing touches and she's ready for her hogtie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 556.0 MB

Download Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 2

Tight bondage, domination and toture for hot sexy slavegirl

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Beautiful model with naked shaved pussy, with naked hot ass and with sexy body plus hot brunettein black dress, with big tits. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her hot ass. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny bitch with sexy body on the outdoor.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9297kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and toture for hot sexy slavegirl

Hard bondage, domination and torture for sexy model part 1

Release Year: 2021

Hot brunette with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with naked hot ass plus horny mistress in white clothes, with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed. White mask on her head. She spanks her. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6128kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for sexy model part 1

Aspen O'Hara

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.
She's tied into a steer position. Her ass protrudes beautifully and of course her shorts are in the way. They have to go, so they get cut away. Her juicy pussy glistens with her excitement.
She has the perfect tits for being tied up. The suspension is setup and her breasts are bound tight. One leg goes up and her cunt is exposed again. Then the other leg goes up and she floating.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Aspen O'Hara

Alexis Grace

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex, Toy

Fresh off the presses: Alexis struggles her way into everyone's heart is s sexy 10 minute video clip!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3700kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 300.5 MB

Download Alexis Grace
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07354 секунды с 9 запросами