luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cane and Strap

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Ass Caning, Caning, Caning Videos, Fucking, Leather Paddle, Leather Straps, Redhead, Spanking, Wrist Cuffs
Video language: English

I put my slave through a lot of rigorous tests and physically challenging situations... A lot of which are not exactly the most enjoyable... even for her and her need for suffering. But when W⁄we first met and began to taste of one another, there was a dance that took place that was foundational.
Old fashioned and rudimentary.
Calculated and intrinsic.
Primal and telling.
Here is a look into a classic caning and strapping. Built up from a warm hand spanking and moved through to a rhythmic caning and finishing with a heavy strapping.
slave abigail can take quite a deal of pain especially when built up like this and her sensuality exudes from every pore. I can't help but to satiate her desires with a good fucking after I work her into a frenzy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cane and Strap

The Chandelier

It's a long time since we did the triple-lady Chandelier up in Canada. And at that time we were not able to do photographic justice to this type of female ceiling adornment due to the relatively low ceiling height at the Purgatory Club. But here at Castle Gord, the ceiling height is twenty feet in the hallway; perfect for a new design chandelier. This time, Claire is the lucky (or unlucky, as the case may be) lady, and the chosen containment is the super tight Darlex sheath cocoon.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 83.5 MB

Download The Chandelier

You Will Swallow All The Dirt From Our Feet - UltraHD 2160p

Nicole and Kira came from a walk where their devoted slave girl christina was waiting for them. Their feet are very dirty because they walked barefoot in a street full of germs, dust and dirt. "Whore, you know what to do" - Nicole said to christina. Of course, christina understands what Nicole and Kira want from her and that their dirty feet won't become clean by themselves. She begins to polish their soles with her tongue. Her tongue quickly turns black with mud and the girls laugh at her and say how insignificant she is. christina doesn't give up, swallows all the dirt and continues to worship the girls' feet until they become clean.

Duration: 14:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15661kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download You Will Swallow All The Dirt From Our Feet - UltraHD 2160p

Jane leather bound

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Video language: English

Slave model Jane leather bondage extreme Straitjacket action.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jane leather bound

Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Star Chandler, Simone Devon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Star really puts up a fight when the bondage burglar sneaks into her room and wrestles her to the floor, but she is soon overcome ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1246kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 681.4 MB

Download Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08686 секунды с 9 запросами