View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 06:17 PM   #81
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Berlin Beer Bondage

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mika Poika, Basti Winkler, Greg Diesel, Ruben Lizky, Maxxime Furie, David Lemarque, Stephan Gainer
Genres: Fetish , SM,Big Dicks,Condom,Oral , Anal,Piss,Deutscher Lads,Twinks
Video language: English

Two defenceless lads
The sex gangsters are driving around Berlin on their bus on the lookout for fresh meat as they come across a sneaker boy and set on him. The victim is thrown into the dungeon where another slave, tied to the pillory, is waiting to be dealt with. One of the abductors really gets off on abusing the two defenless lads. Bondage, piss, spanking, anal stretching with speculum, hard fucking, beer up the arse and other treats of that ilk are all part of the programme...

Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:40
Video: 720x408, XviD, 1266kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Berlin Beer Bondage

Joe Broken with the Brush

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Joe has been spanked by me before so he knows what he's in for and admits to being scared as I lowered his trousers and took him OTK to warm him up by hand.I switched to a leather strap which started to make his voice crack before using a hairbrush to break him,His lips quivered, his legs shook and trembled, he sniffled and moaned and slowly started to sob before finally begging me to stop. But he was still trying hard to please me and endured everything I dished out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4569kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 607.8 MB

Download Joe Broken with the Brush
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03714 секунды с 9 запросами