Old 04-30-2021, 09:30 AM   #19
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Melyne

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Melyne, a small tittied french girl with a nice body asked for her first Bdsm scene. Download and enjoy! She wants to experience everything from spanking to puncture breasts.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1679kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 538.2 MB

Download Melyne

Humiliation In The Sanatorium - Vol. 2

The master of feminine suffering is back! Ingo LeGrand and his brother in arms Björn der Morgenstern are devoting themselves to the study of female upbringing in their already well-known sanatorium. Two SM disciples known for their resilience impressively demonstrate the possibilities of the human body as an object. The screams of the tortured echo through the old walls.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 796.7 MB

Download Humiliation In The Sanatorium - Vol. 2

Yasmine needs to get to 15

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied
Video language: English

Model Yasmine naked shok torture electric extreme action.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

Download Yasmine needs to get to 15

When Wenona Wails part 3

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 100.0 MB

Download When Wenona Wails part 3

Mandy K shown more restraint - Crotchroped - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I had never used that ballgag before and it didn't have quite enough holes in the strap to tighten adequately, so I wrap the gag with some elastic vet wrap. I go get more rope and add a crotchrope. I add a length of rope to it and tie it off High, up, and tight. I take my time and enjoy mandy's predicament. She still doesn't seem sorry enough though. I add clover clamps to her nipples and tie them out to the crotchrope. Next I tie her right big toe with thin twine, run the twine over the crotchrope and then tie it to her left big toe. I go inside and leave mandy in the garage for the afternoon.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 241.2 MB

Download Mandy K shown more restraint - Crotchroped - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02798 секунды с 9 запросами