View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 07:40 AM   #77
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Morning Wood (Andrew Collins, Tommy White)

Studio: Nextdoortwink

After a wonderful evening of telling jokes, playing twister, watching the television, and snacking on junk food, friends Tommy White and Andrew Collins finally are feeling tired. Andrews folks are out of town for the weekend and the boys thought theyd have a good time. Tommys the first to stretch, yawn, and suggest they tuck in for the night. Andrew agrees, mentioning tomorrow is a whole day of fun, still ahead of them.
A good nights rest was just what they needed. So much so, Andrew awoke to a plump boner in his underwear. As he squeezes it, feeling the sensual pleasure, he notices his friend Tommys dick is also hard, and poking out the elastic band of his underwear. Andrew pulls down his undies and strokes his fat, morning wood. When Tommy rouses and sees whats going on, hes flabbergasted. What in the hell do you think youre doing?! he asks. Andrew, with a calm inflection, tells him simply that its exactly what it looks like. With not much convincing at all, Tommy moves to Andrews bed to help him get the nasty, morning boner juice out so the boys can have an enjoyable day together. Tommy does some good sucking before they switch so Andrew can help Tommy expel his own nasty, distracting goo. Tommy certainly likes the feeling of Andrew slurping on his swollen cock. Its not long before Tommy climbs atop Andrews thick dong and rides it. Andrew is so happy Tommy is helping him this morning by taking his fat dick in his tight hole. Its no surprise that these boys were raised with a hard-work ethic. Theyre getting the hard job done before they can both go out and enjoy themselves. Join them to see how it all pays off in the end when they both benefit from some much needed cum blasts.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:32
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1772kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 372.6 MB

Download Morning Wood (Andrew Collins, Tommy White)

Aiden Hart

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Aiden Hart
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot
Video language: English

Oral sex and a lot of anal sex between guys. Handsome guys are hot and horny, they like to f.ck like that. Watch and have fun!

Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Aiden Hart

Kostya Kazenny

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut..

20 minutes of enjoying that muscled body and amazing tight hole.
What I can say, now been back in Moscow? Every time I remember that day in Brussels, I'm getting horny and feel his taste, on my lips.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7858kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kostya Kazenny

Jake Steel Wants That Big Cock!

Release Year: 2020

Harness yourself to my stall - I'll fuck you now, my friend said, and I stuck my ass out accepting his hero ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

Download Jake Steel Wants That Big Cock!

The Punisher

Genres: Gay, Anal, Oral, Bareback

A new year a new name for the former "Black Mamba" now he wants to be called: The Punisher. Watch the video as he goes in length explaining the reason behind the change. Dillon is all stud from head to toe and all he has to do is wave that man meat of his in a dude's face and it's all over except for the deep throating and butt ramming. Check out the expression on Sir Phillip's face as he holds onto The punisher huge pack. He's letting us know that he's hit the jackpot and we're invited along for the ride.

Format: avi
Duration: 26:43
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 2157kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 448.9 MB

Download The Punisher
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03410 секунды с 9 запросами