View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 05:53 AM   #16
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sent to the Ogre

This is a fantasy storyline update: Emily's beauty has taken her far...and she's a smart cookie too...no one ever doubted that she would get everything she wanted from life...starting with a rich boyfriend...what Emily lacks is discipline...it's easy to lose sight of who you are when you get wrapped up in your own plans...her boyfriend spotted the issues immediately and had her sent to me...I call it humility training...Emily is manhandled, stripped, gagged and hogtied...then left spread with a tight crotchrope...this is all it takes for many folks to get back on track...Im happy to say that Emily left my care with a proper attitude

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:07
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 127.2 MB

Download Sent to the Ogre

Justine Compilation

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Tnav Bondage
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English

Amateur slave girl Justine Spanking bondage punishment scenes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:02
Video: 500x372, AVC (H.264), 401kbps
Audio: 73kbps

File size: 263.0 MB

Download Justine Compilation

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Heavy Metal - Casey Calvert

Casey Calvert loves rope. It's the light stuff that she has experience with. But today she is going to learn something about heavy metal.
At first all she is required to do is languish. That is hard enough for a newbie. But then I decided to make things interesting. Weights to pull her tits through the frame of a bed. From below I cane them to make her bite down on her ball gag.
Rope has a bit of give, but iron holds fast. I laid her out spread eagle and there was nothing she could do when I went at her pussy with the most powerful vibrator she had ever seen. It's a hell of a tease because she isn't allowed to cum until I've set up clothes pins all over her body. If she can find release when they are on, we'll see if she can enjoy it when I tear them away.

Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 949.5 MB

Download Heavy Metal - Casey Calvert

Doris Ivy Fetish Service 1080p

She rolls back and forth, trying her best to wiggle free, but it is just no use.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 977.2 MB

Download Doris Ivy Fetish Service 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05581 секунды с 9 запросами