View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 02:38 AM   #34
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Alex Knight and Jaymie Young

We've only seen bottom boy Alex a few times but we know you guys love him. We have a list of boys we want him to meet but you know Jaymie was high on it. This bisexual Scot is handsome and fit and knows how to suck a dick and fuck a hot piece of arse, which is exactly what Alex gets. The boys have the perfect mix of passion and sensuality, with Jaymie taking his time to slide in deep and ease out, over and over, standing and from behind, finishing with a deep ride and a mutual bate session that has them launching their cream over themselves in a messy ending. If you love it slow and passionate this pairing is for you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 569.1 MB

Download Alex Knight and Jaymie Young

Chandler Scott And Danny Cannon

Studio: Broke Straight Boys

Danny Cannon and Chandler Scott have been hitting the gym and it shows, these guys have buffed up and filled out a little, and as busy as theyve been theyre back in the studio to give their fans some more! They take their pants and shirts off and make out, kissing gently as their cocks grow a bit bigger in their boxers.until those come off too and Danny is on his knees sucking Chandler off!
Danny pulls Chandlers big shaft in and out of his mouth while Chandler thrusts it deeper down his throat, but then its Chandlers turn to get a taste of Dannys sweet cock. Chandler deepthroats Dannys nice dick until hes hard and ready for a good fucking, then he bends him over the bed and enters him from behind, slow and easy, giving Danny a minute to warm up to his big prick filling up that tight ass.
But Danny's ass feels so damn good that Chandler cant wait forever and he starts pumping harder and faster, his bareback dick massaging Danny from the inside as he goes in deep. Chandler takes Danny in different positions, pounding him raw as Danny lets Chandler fuck him however he wants while he jerks his own dick until he sprays himself with cum then gets blasted with Chandlers hot jizz too!

Duration: 24:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 464.8 MB

Download Chandler Scott And Danny Cannon

Reality Dudes - Devin

I found cute Devin camping in the middle of nowhere. He needed some hard cash to complete his trip and I was happy to help him out. For a few bucks he really showed me what he was packin' on his hiking trip, for a few more dollars he took my package in his bearded mouth. With no one coming by, it gave me the confidence to ask if he would let me fuck him. He went for it, and so did I.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1445kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 313.8 MB

Download Reality Dudes - Devin

ManRoyale - Arad WinWIn & Aiden Hart

After soccer drills, Cute Jock Bottom scores on Hot Muscle Top.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5798kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 886.2 MB

Download ManRoyale - Arad WinWIn & Aiden Hart

Devon Felix

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Devon Felix
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

Nothing can clean your onal hole like a member. This guy is hammering his friend in the ass with his drenched saliva cock so hard that it

Duration: 31:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 568.3 MB

Download Devon Felix
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08868 секунды с 9 запросами