Old 04-30-2021, 02:23 AM   #12
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Tight bondage, domination and hogtie for horny girl

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Sexy brunette with beautiful body, with small boobs and with shaved pussy plus man in blue jeans. Her steipped. Her tied up with ropes on the chair and on the table. Gag and black ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for horny slabvegirl with naked body in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5004kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and hogtie for horny girl

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I sit back and watch lilmissnatalie endure her bondage. I order her to struggle... she kind of laughs, as she knows that any struggling will be futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side, as I know she can't do it herself. I sit back and let her endure once again. After a while, I clamp her nipples and leave her once again. I return once again to remove the clamps. I have a nice thin wooden paddle, which I use to slap her tits and ass with. Finally, I ask her if she's ready to be untied. I tell her to beg and she does so nicely through her gag. I start cutting her free and then I remove her gag. This is where the clip ends.

Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 634.0 MB

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

Justine Compilation

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English

Skinny blonde slave Justine Compilation four scene hard tied.

Duration: 44:01
Video: 600x450, AVC (H.264), 1084kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 355.1 MB

Download Justine Compilation

FM Concepts - FB-097 - Ball Gagged and Barefoot

Studio: FM Concepts
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Roped, Bound, Gagged, Hogtied

What better way to emphasize a pretty girl's restraint than to lodge a hard rubber ball between her lips? Tricked by devious "therapist" Jamie Ann Martin, Jasmine Mancini struggles hogtied and ball-gagged! Sweet Charlie Laine and sensational Isabella Santos fall prey to burglars who leave them trussed up and ball-silenced on their beds! Bound naked and ball-gagged, humiliated Crystal Klein squirms in the backyard! Adventurous Charisma Cole introduces beautiful Ginger Jolie to the pleasures of sensual captivity -- and the taste of red rubber - - with some help from a friend!

Format: real
Duration: 38:27
Video: 512x384, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 193.2 MB

Download FM Concepts - FB-097 - Ball Gagged and Barefoot

FM Concepts - FB-098 - Hogtied By Fate

Studio: FM Concepts
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Roped, Bound, Gagged, Hogtied

Sleek and sexy Charisma Cole enjoys herself rolling on the floor, but our six other heroines are fully hogtied against their will! When Jasmine Mancini tries to stop sister Gia from eloping with a creep, she's unceremoniously bound and gagged! To Gia's horror, her Mr. Right treats her wrong and the two pretty siblings are soon squirming side-by-side on their tummies!
Surprised in her bedroom, Jamie Lynn's ordered to strip, tie her ankles and pack her mouth; Jamie's captor completes her restraint with a brisk hogtie! Five-ten bad girl Tanya James gags victim Jana Cova and ruthlessly ropes her feet close to her hands - then joins Jana in strict restraint when her partner springs a surprise! Sisters clash once more when Anastasia Pierce refuses to loan Kris Imboch any more money! Refusing to take no for an answer, Kris overpowers and hogties her haughty sister!

Duration: 47:20
Video: 640x426, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download FM Concepts - FB-098 - Hogtied By Fate
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06931 секунды с 9 запросами