luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Launa

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped
Video language: English

Sitting bondage and gagged sexy body slave Launa, watch her video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 147.9 MB

Download Launa

The Position II - Absolute Hogties

Release Year: 2021

he return of everyone's favorite position, The Hogtie, wall-to-wall and nothing but! The beauties severely hogtied and strictly gagged in these all brand new scenes include:

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:13
Video: 704x576, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 549.6 MB

Download The Position II - Absolute Hogties

Safira on the Treadmill

Safira gets a workout! As usual, Gord is always looking for everyday devices that he can turn into something kinky! This time it's a treadmill and we've got a very beautiful new girl by the name of Safira to help test it out! Feast your eyes on her as Gord ramps up the speed of his devious little treadmill device! You'd better keep up Safira, or Gord will find other things for you to do!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 90.5 MB

Download Safira on the Treadmill

Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!

Cast: Madame Noir, Maxine X

Part 3 - Grand Finale: The final stanza in my decent into sub-space and submissiveness at the hands of BDSM Dominatrix, Madame Noir. In this scene, Madame Noir has me tied on my back naked. She then proceeds to shave my pussy. Then, she PIERCES my pussy lips with needles. Once the needles are in my labia, she ties my pussy hole shut without a red ribbon! I can feel the ecstasy of pain and pleasure and Madame Noir takes me on a submissive journey unlike any I've experienced before! This is a scene I shot early in my over fift##n year career. I hope you enjoy it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!

Surprise - You're Helpless!

Studio: FM Concepts
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Roped, Bound, Gagged, Hogtied

Bondage can happen anytime, anywhere - to cute Azlyn Farros, for example, when treacherous make-up artist Roxanne Chadwick takes her prisoner, or when trusting sisters Trish and Sandy Van Arsdale allow smooth-talking Renee Avila into their home, then spend the afternoon bound and gagged! Pretty realtor Ginger Williams expected to make a sale, but her client had other ideas, so Ginger wound up struggling on the floor!
Feisty Kelli Douglas doesn't like to dawdle, but when she's tied to a stairway railing, she doesn't have much choice! Beautiful Chantel Osmond relaxes in a warm robe until Barbie Bentley interrupts her reverie with ropes and gag! Buxom beauties Candace McLain and Sofia Samuels endure separate encounters with captivity before a workplace conflict escalates for Roxannne Chadwick until she's gagged and bound in the back of an Suv!

Format: real
Duration: 45:26
Video: 512x384, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 228.3 MB

Download Surprise - You're Helpless!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07916 секунды с 9 запросами