Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Nubile newbie Nikki Knightly bound down and roughly fucked

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nikki Knightly, Matt Williams, Maestro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

Today we have a treat. Nikki Knightly is a newbie who is all ready to try the Sexuallybroken experience. Her nubile all natural body and tan flesh calls out for the cock and we are only too happy to oblige. Today she gets to find out just how much more intense orgasms are while in strict bondage.
We bend this flexible dancer over a fuck post and belt her down. Both ends of her are wide open and exposed. On one side her perfectly shaved pussy peeks out, on the other end is her eager mouth. Boxes allow us to get to the perfect access height. Stepping up, we use her like a humping post as she moans and twitches in her restraints.
It is a relentless tag team that never lets up, we swap back and forth without mercy, taking whichever hole we so desire. The bondage keeps her in place, she can not escape the cock. The bondage and dick does the trick as Nikki starts to spiral down the sexual rabbit hole and her eyes glass over.
We do not let up until Nikki is lying limply on her fuck post, her sides heaving and mouth slack. This is how to properly use a pet. Something tells me that this one will be back, she is just too much fun to not try another round...
Tags: Bent Over Tie, Blow job, Brunette, Face Fucking, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Neck Rope, Newbie, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Shaved, Small Tits, Three Way

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 665.8 MB

Download Nubile newbie Nikki Knightly bound down and roughly fucked

FM Concepts - FB-106 - Helpless, Naked Strugglers!

Studio: FM Concepts
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Roped, Bound, Gagged, Hogtied

They just wanted to shed their clothes and make out, but bound and gagged girlfriends Isabella Janacek and Sarah Blake instead squirm face-to-face in their favorite recliner! Belt-bound to a railing, bare-skinned Monique Alexander feebly resists her restraint, but Carolyn Chang angrily protests as she writhes on her bed!
Captured in their bikinis, starlets April Kelly and Angel Cassidy shiver as ropes tighten against their nude bodies! After feisty little African-American beauty Lolana clashes with tough chick Viviana Mistral, she spends her evening as Viviana's naked trussed-up plaything! Wrists tied to ankles, Zana Swift and Charlie lie side-by-side and tensely await their captor's return, then ball-gagged Aimee Sweet thrashes about indignantly!

Format: real
Duration: 38:17
Video: 512x384, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 192.2 MB

Download FM Concepts - FB-106 - Helpless, Naked Strugglers!

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 1

lilmissnatalie was in town and wanting to be placed in some tight bondage and though that I might be able to help her out. I have been wanting to tie her for quite some time now, so I was happy to oblige. I have a handful of natalie's hair as we walk in. I immediately start manhandling and groping my captive. I soon ballgag her and then I continue the rough handling. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead to keep her in place. Her shirt is ripped open and we now see that natalie is not wearing a bra. I now slap squeeze her bare tits at will. I clamp her nipples and then tie string to the clamps and tie them off overhead as well. I now start adding rope. I start at her waist and with a crotchrope. We see that natalie is not wearing panties either. Once the crotchrope is in place I use it as a handle as I manhandle and grope natalie a bit more. Her legs are trembling already. Her thighs are then bound with 4 bands of cinched rope. I start on her lower legs, but take a break after one band of rope is applied. I play with my captive a bit more and remove the clamps. I add another cinched band of rope to her long lean legs. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 451.8 MB

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 1

Bondage Payback

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

To get back on her sister's good side, Chesty has to pay her back in kind. Well, she can't do two weeks in the county jail, too, but she can submit to an afternoon of stringent bondage at the hands of her sister's boyfriend. Chesty thinks that she can work her seductive ways on him

Duration: 36:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download Bondage Payback
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05566 секунды с 9 запросами