View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 03:04 AM   #34
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Assumethepositionstudios.com- Casey Caned to the Breaking Point - 1

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Casey Caned to the Breaking Point - 1

Description:
Casey is ordered across the bed, stripped form the waist down, her pert little bottom bared and thrust high in the air propped up by two pillows. Your little bottom is going to match your sheets by the time we_re finished. I brought 3 of my favorite disciplinary tools , small , medium, and large cane, Casey is informed that she will receive three dozen with each cane. The rules if you reach back, break position, have to be told to put your ass in the air, a dozen will be added for each offense. Her panties are stuffed in her mouth to muffle her cries as the cane cuts into her tender ass and thighs. Thin and whippy, the small cane slices through the air as 36 strokes fall with intense pain at every cutting impact. She cries out with each stroke, wimpering and moaning through her gagged mouth as the blows land fast and hard. First 36 strokes leave her spanked and barely able to stay in position.
Model:
Casey Calvert,The Master
Studio:
Assumethepositionstudios.com
Info:
File Name : 3983_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 106.6 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:04:50

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:3983_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 106.6 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.05845 секунды с 9 запросами