View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 10:48 AM   #22
kyzia183

Поблагодарили 1,614 раз(а) в 1,537 сообщениях

All my threads

kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyzia183 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Exposedwhores.com- Hookah Whore Sydnee Viscious

Exposedwhores.com- Hookah Whore Sydnee Viscious

Description:
Las Vegas whore Syndee Viscious swung by my place to show off her hot body and gorgeous, fake balloon tits while she smoked some hookah. Hookah wouldn_t be all she_d be smoking that day because it was only a matter of time before she_d be sucking my cock. When she said she wished she could have some cock in her mouth, I figured that was my cue to get things rolling. The next thing you know I_m relaxing on the couch while she_s on her knees warming me up. She starts off very tender and slow. However, it_s not too long before she_s sucking me like a total whore, swallowing me whole like the filthy hot, tattooed slut that she is. She swallows me whole before getting on top of me and riding me like a dirty girl, begging me to let her cum. She doesn_t fuck me though. Instead she exposes me to some major cock teasing as she glides her hot pussy lips all over my cock head and shaft. She continues grinding on and teasing me for a while before then getting down on her knees to throat fuck me some more. This is when I start building up a huge load in my nut sack, and end up depositing it all over her mouth, tongue, and cheek.

Model:
Sydnee Viscious

Studio:
Exposedwhores.com

Info:
File Name : sydnee-viscious-blowjob-cock-tease.mp4
File Size : 1670.4 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:19
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 220 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots RAR K2S: