LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mike - Locked in metal stocks and fucked in the arse South Kortright

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage
Video language: English
Mike can struggle all he like, but he's now held in place by cold hard metal, and a pair of padlocks. There's no escape as I stroll over and unceremoniously lower my naked arse over his horrified face, demanding he gets his tongue up my hole. Whenever Mike's licking slacks off, I completely suffocate him in my hairy crack, until he's bright red and panting, but finally giving me a decent rimjob.
Dave has his own plan for this exposed, helpless straight fuckhead - and it includes a whole lot of mindfucking. The sounds of Nine Inch Nails echo through the room as Dave pushes his rigid cock up against Mike's twitching sphincter and pushes it inside. Dave takes Mike's anal virginity to the strains of Mike's favourite song... and his agonised screams and groans as his arse is torn apart. We just laugh and keep pleasuring ourselves as Mike, trapped under a mass of male flesh, writhes in misery on the floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:47
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 810kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 111.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mike - Locked in metal stocks and fucked in the arse

Gareth - Arsehole filled with a vibrator face covered in piss Vallonia

Hetero Gareth is one confident angry fucker. He's so certain of taking his revenge he arrogantly proclaims how he'll beat the hell out of us filthy queers once he's free. But he's not free, is he? The hairy masculine bastard's trussed up like a turkey with his dick hanging out and his tempting straight arsehole on show! He quickly learns just how perilous his position is when Adrian breaks open his tight cunt ramming a big thick dildo up his resistant hole. Every muscle in Gareth's body fights against this invasion but there's nothing he can do to stop his sphincter being widened because his limbs are so firmly tied. Gareth is shut up with a gag, but Adrian gets a better idea. He shoves the dildo that stinks and tastes of Gareth's arsehole into this proud fucker's gob. Gareth's foreskin is clamped and his goolies are suspended so he's achingly aware they belong to us now. With a vibrator fixed up his fuckhole he feels his guts being constantly pounded. And to further shame the feisty bastard Adrian douses his hot angry face with a stinking stream of piss! Gareth's promise of revenge looks fucking feeble now!
Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8622kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 731.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gareth - Arsehole filled with a vibrator face covered in piss

Tommy Ray Bound And Tickled - Tommy Ray And Frank The Tank Defeo Clare

Studio: Buffandbound
One week from his contest competitive bodybuilder Tommy Ray stops by Franks place to take on a tickling challenge. Tommy slowly strips off his clothes to reveal and flex his muscular ripped body. Once he was bound to the table with ropes and handcuff Frank tickles Tommy on his feet, abs and pecs until the muscle hunk is out of breath, gasping with laughter and begging for mercy.
Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 356.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy Ray Bound And Tickled - Tommy Ray And Frank The Tank Defeo

Gareth - spanked, cock and balls restrained ZIBO

Builders are famous for catcalling chicks who pass by construction sites. Little do they know how much we lust after these big meaty hunks as well! Especially when they are bending over or sweating under the strain of hauling concrete. Gareth is a fucking hot tattooed bit of rough we spy swaggering down the street after a long hard day. We subdue him and transport him back into our lair to tie him up and have our way. Those damn tracksuit loose tracksuit bottoms are torn from his body so his hunky muscular form is fully on show. Dave seizes Gareth's dick making the feisty lad fly into a furious rage! But once Dave wrenches his tight arse cheeks apart to slide a digit up his hole the proud hetero boy feels absolute fury. Every muscle in his body strains to break free from his bonds but Gareth can't prevent Dave from binding up his dick and balls. Dave inflicts serious discipline on the straight lad smacking his arse repeatedly and flogging his sensitive genitals till the enraged tough boy is howling under his gag!
Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 888.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gareth - spanked, cock and balls restrained

Время генерации страницы 0.08457 секунды с 9 запросами