Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The first pain Sc 2 - Pt 2 Svencionys

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Noah Pierce, Titus Snow
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English
Having been bareback fucked and abused once before by his masked master, Titus Snow, sweet Noah Pierce now knows who his captor is – but that doesn't necessarily mean he knows what his master is up to! With his hands tied and fixed above his head, Noah's first exercise of the new day is to endure his master's beats with a whip, pegs on his body and a pinwheel torturing his gorgeous cock. But Titus seems to feel sympathy for his slave, and instead of torturing the boy even more, he first sucks his cock, then moves him to a bench; where he fixes his wrists and starts milking Noah's growing and throbbing dick with a special climax glove, and later with a nice vibrator. Unable to touch his own hard-on, Noah's orgasm is completely at his master's mercy; and Titus, himself an experienced wanker, gives his slave one of the most intense orgasms he has ever had!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 857.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The first pain Sc 2 - Pt 2

The first pain Sc 2 - Pt 1 Union

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Noah Pierce, Titus Snow
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English
Noah seems to have gotten himself into a bad place, where he's moved around by half naked men wearing masks! Needless to say that this cocksucker doesn't seem to care, and goes along quite easily with whatever these masked captors want to do with the boy, as seen in the first part of the scene when as soon as the master (Titus) pulls down his pants he's eager to get his mouth around his masters cock. With his eyes covered, it's time for his master to give him a light spanking and a fun ass filled time! first with his cock, and then with some of the masters favourite toys before going back to using his cock to blow his load all over the boy.
Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 867.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The first pain Sc 2 - Pt 1

Tony Spanked by the Mystery Man Glastonbury

Tony is a 29 year old straight guy, an electrician with a big, muscular body, thick legs and a very spankable ass, and I'm giving him to a friend of mine, a spanker from way back. My friend is into a more erotic form of spanking, and delights in spreading Tony's muscular legs, massaging his thighs and crack while delivering a painful spanking with his heavy hand, and leather and wooden paddles, bruising Tony's ass cheeks and thighs. He then places Tony in the humiliating wheelbarrow position, giving us some excellent views of his muscular ass and hairy butt hole as he disgraces him with a painful spanking.
Duration: 14:30
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1340kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 182.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Spanked by the Mystery Man

Chris Summit Point

Chris is a 23 year old bi-sexual construction worker who came to experience one of my expert handjobs and was talked into doing a spanking. He's very cute and very nervous. He also has a beautiful spanking ass. I took him OTK and used my hand and a strap to warm him up. Then I used a bath brush to slowly break him down. Chris hated every minute of the bath brush spanking and was very vocal about it. Watch as he tries quit and I talk him into continuing. Listen for his comments as he tells me what a crazy idea this was, and I make him agree to continue because it makes me happy. I love making handsome young men submit and suffer for my pleasure.
Duration: 21:33
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1721kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 331.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris

Время генерации страницы 0.02050 секунды с 9 запросами