LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dave - Ordered to do shoe licking as club bootboy Reedsville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage
Video language: English
In a crowded nightclub, with dropped fag ash sticking to the spilt beer and spatters of piss that miss the urinal, shoes get dirty. Very fucking dirty. And being the helpful guys we are, we decide Dave serve as club bootboy - he's going to use his tongue to clean every shoe in the room.
At first, the straight guys suspiciously kick him away. We order Dave to beg to lick their shoes, spanking him hard when his pleading isn't respectful enough, making him increasingly desperate.
Soon, one burly guy joins in with the verbal humiliation, and presents his grubby shoes for oral polishing. We order Dave to kiss the shoes, making him blush angrily as he's repeatedly kicked in the face by the loud bully.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:28
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 1025kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 111.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dave - Ordered to do shoe licking as club bootboy

Leave That Ass Leaking - 720p Nicholville

Cast: Dolf Dietrich, AD, Jett Rink, Ryan Powers, Hoytt Walker
Genres: Breeding, Group, Muscle, Jerk Off, Jocks, Spitting, , Leather
Jett Rink wanted a gangbang for his birthday. And our mystery man made sure he got it. One by one hung bearded and tatted studs walked in to give Jett's thirsty mouth big cock and drop huge loads in his eager ass.
Duration: 31:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 568.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leave That Ass Leaking - 720p

Wanked Off Birstonas

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Gay, Bdsm
Two slave Casper Ellis, Sebastian Kane, extreme bondage on bed action.
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10037kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanked Off

Dave - Bound and gagged, bucket of coins tied to cock and balls Watertown

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage
What's better than watching a gang of straight guys spanking one of their own? When they're paying you for the privilege of course.
We've rigged Dave up in this grimy toilet, ankles spread, with a money bucket hanging off his nuts - and as punters start filing into the toilets, I invite them to give him a few whacks with their belt... for cash towards our beer money.
The first couple of straight guys aren't entirely sure about paying to spank this naked guy. But once I give Dave a few lashes with my own belt, they quickly see how fun it is to really let go and hurt someone.
Soon the first straight guy empties his pockets of coins, and when I chuck them all into Dave's bucket, the sudden yanking down on his tender balls makes him grunt and buckle in pain.
Duration: 14:34
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 1116kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 129.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dave - Bound and gagged, bucket of coins tied to cock and balls

Время генерации страницы 0.05599 секунды с 9 запросами