View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 05:34 AM   #1528
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Boy-Next-Door Old Harbor

At 22 years old Greg has a real boy-next-door look, like he's just now coming into manhood, wholesome and well behaved, but I want to shake his growing sense of masculinity with a good old OTK spanking. Using my hand, a leather strap and his own belt I beat the young adult back into adolescence, making him forget his new found manly pride as he gasped, yelped, whimpered, whined, struggled and kicked in pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:15
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 870kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 212.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy-Next-Door

Romeo Sobs and Submits Winthrop

I used my crop and cane on poor Romeo and broke him, turning him into my submissive little bitch. He dancedand hopped, his body trembled, he whimpered, sobbedand ultimately begged, naked and humiliated but submitting to me until I said we were finished and his ass and thighs were striped with the marks of my crop and cane.
Duration: 22:53
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 905kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 215.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romeo Sobs and Submits

Dave - Tied, gagged, clamped, flogged, penetrated Baltic

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage
Video language: English
Bound and unhappy, all Dave can do now is wriggle and emit furious muffled protests through his gag as he endures our continuing tortures.
First he's tormented with the nipple clamps, rendering his already sensitive nubs an angry, crushed red. After a hard chest lashing with my flogger and some added nipple and bollock pegs, Dave flinches as I turn my attentions to his already sore arse. But he can't stop me ramming a dildo up his battered, abused hole.
The final touches to his multifaceted misery come in the form of nasty little cock clips, which I attach tightly to his toes. These hold his legs up in an uncomfortable position, made worse by the sharp yanks on his foreskin every time I tickle and whip him.
Duration: 14:45
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 727kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 89.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dave - Tied, gagged, clamped, flogged, penetrated

Session 263 - Drink The Shitty Water Coming Out Of My Arse! Ireland

Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot
Muscular, handsome Master Jaime returns to continue humiliating his worthless new sub.
Ordered to lick clean the armpits of the Master, the sub is powerless to do anything other than fulful the straight top's every demand. The Master gets hard and soon the sub has to lick and suck Jaime's impressive cock. This excites the top who turns around and pumps water up his tight arsehole so that he can shoot shitty liquid into the mouth of the sub. Powerful squirt after squirt of the filthy liquid are blasted into the sub's feeble gob directly out of Jaime's perfect puckered arsehole.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2374kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 263 - Drink The Shitty Water Coming Out Of My Arse!

Время генерации страницы 0.06650 секунды с 9 запросами