Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Using Hung Lad Jake - Part 1 Delia

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoyNapped
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
Video language: English
Pale little lad Jake endured so much spanking and arse play in part 1 but the boy took it like a kinky little champ and Master Kane is ready to deliver even more pleasure and pain. With the twink boy spun around and his legs roped up, he gets some secure tape holding him down and blindfolding him. The boy’s uncut cock is still hard and throbbing as Master toys with him, exploring his hole a little more and jerking his dick, but the pain is soon back again as the molten wax starts to pour over the naked twink. He can cry out all he likes, no one is coming to save him. Master muffles his cries with his own juicy dick for the boy to suck, but he’s not ready to bring this play session to an end just yet. Part 3 is even hotter!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3933kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Using Hung Lad Jake - Part 1

Danny - Roped,clothes shredded groped,sphincter Lawsonville

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage
We spy Irishman Danny hanging around the pub and he's a prospect too tempting to pass over. It doesn't take much to earn the trust of a dumb straight cunt like this. Liquid bribes and chat about sports is all it takes to convince him that Adrian is a mate looking out for his best interest when in reality all he wants to do is dive into his precious tight arse. As soon as he's bundled into the back of our special Uber he belongs to us! We string the sexy fucker up and destroy his clothes while the sorry bastard snivels and begs for release. Danny is disgusted as we fondle his heavy Irish balls, squeeze his todger and ram multiple fingers up his clenched resistant arsehole. We rile him up lashing him repeatedly till his torso blazes red and he screams up a storm. We promise him even harsher punishment if he doesn't comply and submit. We want to feel what it's like when he fucks his whores so Adrian clasps his dick and orders him to thrust into his tight fist. The useless straight bastard is pathetic so we ram his arse, mechanically fucking him so deep that he howls as if he's about to be split apart!
Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danny - Roped,clothes shredded groped,sphincter

Casper OTK Green Cove Springs

I stripped Casper, took him over my knee and slowly broke him down with my hand, a strap and a bath brush until he was struggling and howling, holding my hand for support as I beat his ass.
Duration: 17:02
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 926kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 162.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casper OTK

Dave - Made to suck Stan's dick, then bent over and fucked Stephensport

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage
Pushed to his knees, Dave cringes in shame and disgust as Stan unfurls his enormous dick. The straight guys gather closer and closer, knowing Dave's public ordeal is about to be taken to its ultimate, humiliating conclusion.
With me shoving his head forwards, Dave reluctantly takes the cock into his mouth and begins to suck it, and I bark out a series of orders for him to lick the end, suck the balls, and get that dick all the way down his fucking throat. As Dave chokes and gags on Stan's huge cock, tears streaming down his face, almost puking, the straight men hoot in disgust, their mouths open in amused sneers.
Duration: 8:21
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 1134kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 75.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dave - Made to suck Stan's dick, then bent over and fucked

Время генерации страницы 0.06685 секунды с 9 запросами