View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 05:00 AM   #1522
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

ChaosMen - Gordon and Vander Edge 1080p Alex

Gordon was intrigued by the Edge video theme. So, after his solo I set the scene up.
That night while on his own he found a couple more of our big toys and 'practiced' taking them, hoping to really show us how much he can take. He may have even cum again on his own. He was horny after his solo and seeing such a wide array of dildos, he wanted to try them all.
I think he over did it. Even the big toy he slides in quickly during his solo would have had me wincing for a day to two after. He slid it up his ass fast!
In other words, he wore his ass out the day before this shoot.
Ok, no problem, we could just stick to straight up servicing.
Vander gets in there and works hard to get his cock hard. Once he gets him totally hard, he attacks from every angle.
When it came time to make him cum, we tried putting in a small butt plug, but his ass just was not having it, and Gordon even lost a bit of his boner. Out came the toy and Vander went back to trying to get him over the top.
But, it became clear that Vander was not going to be the one to make him cum. Gordon must have been close because as soon as he grabs onto his own cock, he immediately shoots a big load into Vander's open mouth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11758kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen - Gordon and Vander Edge 1080p

The Extreme Boyz Chronicles Vol. 2 - Master Draiven , Spencer , Tal Tionesta

Cast: Draiven , Spencer , Tal
Genres: Gay, Twinks, Smooth BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Blowjob
Video language: English
Not for the faint-hearted, this graphic sequel to Volume I once again features the wanton delights of slave-boy Tal this time set against the devilish mercies of Spencer and Draiven, both of whom seem only too aware of what their underling enjoys doing in his spare time. As such, Tal is suspended by his ankles, has the soles of his feet whipped, and has hot wax poured over his body, all for the amusement of Master Draiven, who clearly wishes to point out to the lad just who exactly is in control.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 766.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Extreme Boyz Chronicles Vol. 2 - Master Draiven , Spencer , Tal

Bareback Bondage with Rad and Miles Shattuck

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
I will put my legs on your shoulders, my beloved friend - fuck me, I'm yours ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8162kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Bondage with Rad and Miles

Romeo Has to Make His Rent Sweet Water

It seems we just spanked Romeo a few weeks ago, but he recently called in a panic needing money to pay his rent. He squandered his money and lost his job and now his girlfriend is pissed and the landlord wants them out. I figured he needed a really hard one this time and called on Chic to make him pay. He was very scared, nervous and contrite. Chic used his heavy hand, a strap and a leather paddle while delivering a stern, humbling lecture. Romeo kicks, struggles, whimpers, cries and pleads but Chic is relentless as he delivers a hot, punishment for bad behavior.
Format: m4v
Duration: 16:25
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 983kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 163.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romeo Has to Make His Rent

Время генерации страницы 0.02189 секунды с 9 запросами