View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 04:59 AM   #1521
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nox Back Over My Knee Mid Hudson

Nox is back, still struggling to make ends meet for his family. The 32 year old, 6'4" straight looks so defeated over my knee, and he admits to being nervous and reluctant, but he really is out of options. I use my hand and hairbrush on his round, firm, smooth ass and proud Nox tries to maintain his dignity. But a slow rage builds inside him, which you can hear in his increasingly loud, labored breathing. He's not the type to take this kind of degradation and his red face shows his rage and humiliation.
Format: m4v
Duration: 13:27
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1399kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 174.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nox Back Over My Knee

Gareth - Penetrated Till He Pisses Himself Thurman

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage
Video language: English
As insatiable sadists we understand the only thing worse than pain is the anticipation of pain. That's why it gives us such a fucking rush to tie up hetero Gareth while he's completely starkers with his arms and legs spread. This dumb bastard has never felt so vulnerable in his entire life! That's why we show him the flogger and cane before lashing his strong muscular body till it's burning red. When his arse and back have been tenderized he's terrified to see a candle because every second he fears that hot wax dripping onto his enflamed skin is agony! We cruelly make Gareth chose the amount of whacks he receives to the sensitive soles of his feet. It's such a headfuck for Gareth being turned into an instrument in his own punishment. When we screw him with a vibrator so it's humming away deep inside his arse it makes him lose all control and he can't stop himself from pissing while being penetrated. The macho cunt is so ashamed of himself as we mock and laugh at him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7734kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 625.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gareth - Penetrated Till He Pisses Himself

Kidnapped gayboy 3 Mucha District

Release Year: 2012
Strict punishment awaits the offender see the pain pleasure ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 705.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kidnapped gayboy 3

Gareth - Strapped down,gagged,flogged,spanking Tuckasegee

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage
Hot tattooed builder Gareth is strapped naked to our discipline bench wearing nothing but his grubby workman's boots. The furious bastard fights against his manacles and warns us to steer clear of his precious hetero bumhole. He's not in a position to make any demands and we fucking let him know it warming up his meaty arse lashing it and beating it with our bare hands. Gareth still bucks against us when we sidle up to hump his behind so to hold him in place we attach wicked clamps to his delicate foreskin and suspend it so any sudden movement will cause him excruciating pain. Still he resists and we won't be happy till this straight bastard is begging us to fuck his cunt. We mercilessly cane his feet and break open his virgin arsehole with a massive thick dildo. Now the runway is clear we shove our cocks up him, sadistically pounding his hole while he moans pathetically. Adrian bathes Gareth's sore arsehole with his sperm and secures it up him with a butt plug. Now the sorry fucker is painfully aware that our little swimmers are sloshing around inside of him and there's nothing he can do about it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7950kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gareth - Strapped down,gagged,flogged,spanking

Время генерации страницы 0.04929 секунды с 9 запросами