View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 10:28 PM   #42
bootylover

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

bootylover Непонятно, что и думать...

Aurora Z. - My Kinky Machine (2016)

It was time again to make me happy with a surprise. I just thought what is my sir going to do with me again, a bondage table - okay, that was something new and when I was lying there with my legs wide apart, my column was soaking wet. What a feeling to present myself so delivered. And then my sir really started working me with whips and various vibrators. You can imagine that my super sensitive titties were not neglected and my mouth really got something to do. It didn't take long until my first violent orgasm ... grin!
Then my sir became really sadistic, first he pushes a plug into my sweet ass, so that I am nicely stuffed and then the announcement comes with the fucking machine. I thought I can't hear right, he wants to let a machine take me ... Crazy !!! There the juices ran!
What a feeling to be taken like that. Stuffed in the back and fucked in the front. You can imagine that my next huge orgasm would not be waiting any longer.
As a bonus, my sweet ass gets punished with a whip, paddle and cane, with my sir meanly also hanging weight on my shamis. Of course, I had to rub my extremely pierced mom hard to orgasm.

Es war mal wieder Zeit mich mit einer Überraschung zu beglücken. Ich dachte nur was hat mein Sir jetzt schon wieder mit mir vor, ein Bondage Tisch - okay, das war schon mal was neues und wie ich dann da mit weit gespreizten Beinen da lag, wurde meine Spalte auch direkt klatschnass. Was ein Gefühl mich so ausgeliefert zu präsentieren. Und dann hat mein Sir so richtig losgelegt mich mit Peitschen und diversen Vibratoren zu bearbeiten. Das dabei meine super sensitiven Tittys nicht zu kurz kamen und mein Mund so richtig was zu tun bekam könnt ihr euch ja denken. Bis zu meinem ersten heftigen Orgasmus dauerte es auf jeden Fall nicht lange... grins!
Danach wurde mein Sir doch richtig Sadistisch, erst schiebt er mir einen Plug in meinen süßen Arsch, so dass ich schön gestopft bin und dann kommt die Ansage mit der Fickmaschine. Ich dachte ich höre nicht recht, er will mich von einer Maschine nehmen lassen... Krass!!! Da liefen die Säfte!
Was ein Gefühl so genommen zu werden. Hinten gestopft und vorne gefickt. Das mein nächster gewaltiger Orgasmus dann nicht mehr auf sich warten lies könnt ihr euch ja denken.
Als Bonus bekommt mein süßer Bumsarsch noch eine Abstrafung mit Peitsche, Paddel und Rohrstock, wobei mein Sir mir gemeinerweise auch noch Gewicht an die Schamis hängt. Klar, dass ich meine extrem gepiercte Mumu heftig zum Orgasmus reiben musste.

Starring: Aurora Z.

Category: German, Bondage, Fucking Machines, BDSM,Deutsch, Big Tits, Stockings, Fetish, Male Domination,

Language: German
Size: 1.32 GB
Length: 00:57:58
Format: MP4
Video: 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/04623b924250d/Au...ky_Machine.mp4

https://fboom.me/file/b6f68956138ae/...ky_Machine.rar
bootylover is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04515 секунды с 9 запросами