View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 06:16 PM   #2185
xdhekx2010

Поблагодарили 9 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

xdhekx2010 На правильном пути

MIST [Version 0.5] [395games]

Updated: 04-October-2020
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Combat, Monster, RPG, Turn based combat, Teasing, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Slight Horror, Vaginal Sex, Harem, Creampie, Exploration, Virgin, Sex toys, POV, Paranormal, Male Domination, Drugs, Incest, Monster Girls, Footjob, Female Domination, Mind Control, Milf
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: 395games
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Size: 1.26 GB

You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather’s old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.
Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.​

Changelog: v0.5
Save compatibility:
Should work completely fine.
New Content:
1. Added a new area to the game. This one is a bit different from what you might be used to.
2. A whole lot of stuff happening in the story. 0.5 will give many answers and probably create just as many questions.
3. 3 new scenes, 1 with Lily and 2 with the fourth and final girl of the game. Trust me, it will make sense once you’ve played 0.5. The 3 scenes have a combined total of 10 animations.
4. 41 new animations to liven up the world. This time more focused on the important parts of the game, the sheer number comes from the length of 0.5.
5. And Girl #4 is introduced into the game. She and Lily are taking the main spots in this update.
6. A few new items.
7. New soundeffects.
8. New music.
9. And the shoddy scene rewatch menu got replaced by a proper gallery. Which still needs some tweeks in future updates, but I don’t think it is buggy, I spent a lot of time testing it.
Content changes:
1. A few slight changes to the menus again.
2. And an additional chance while looking for mushrooms, that could randomly award you a larger amount than usual.
Fixes:
1. I’ve fixed a bunch of broken options in 0.4 that made it possible to escape some of the loops I had planned.
2. Lots and lots of trouble shooting to make sure I wouldn’t fuck up 0.5 as badly as 0.4.
3. I tried to fix as many instances as possible where I switched up save/safe and life/live. I hope that got better.
Notes:
0.5 is finally done and I am really excited to see your reactions to the update. The story is taking quite a leap in this one and the final girl is coming to the game. A lot is happening and I hope you will have fun with it!

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/31c622451a7fe/MI...395games__.rar

https://filejoker.net/zzq5dbnt1som
xdhekx2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10819 секунды с 9 запросами