View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 08:43 PM   #38
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Eroticnikki.com- I Will Make You Love Smoking

Eroticnikki.com- I Will Make You Love Smoking

Description:
My man walks into the living room with his camcorder just as I_m lighting up a Marlboro Gold 100 and starts bitching about what a nasty habit smoking is. He wants Me to quit. Fuck him. I_m not quitting. He thinks that if he records Me smoking that somehow that will make we want to quit. That_s funny. I decided to flip the script on him. I_ll wager that I can make you love My smoking before I finish this cigarette. He laughs there_s no way. I_ll bet you won_t mind My smoking if I_m sucking your cock while I do it. he didn_t see that one coming. I make him come over. I drop his pants and start sucking his cock while I smoke. He coughs as My smoke hits his face. Stop being such a pussy I tell him as I take his cock in My mouth. The more I blow him the harder he gets. Before I finish the first cigarette I know that I have complete control over him as he_s now inhaling My exhales and becoming addicted himself. I light up another Marlboro and keep sucking his cock making sure that I let smoke billow up around his cock and into his lungs. He confesses that he_s about to cum for My cigarette and he lets loose a massive load of cum that gags Me. It was like he was trying to drown Me in cum. There_s no denying that he loves My smoking now. With cum on My shirt My yoga pants and dripping out of My mouth I take another drag. I_ll have to get ready all over again to go run our errands now. He says he_ll buy Me a pack of cigarettes on the way. I win.
Model:
MILF Mature
Studio:
Eroticnikki.com
Info:
File Name : i-will-make-you-love-smoking-1080p.mp4
File Size : 759.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:27

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/grhiiuq5qwhy

Время генерации страницы 0.37988 секунды с 9 запросами