View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 10:03 AM   #9
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Trans500.com- Diamond in the Rough

Trans500.com- Diamond in the Rough

Description:
Back at cha again with another installment from Trans at Play . I was browsing around on social media and ran across this beautiful black transsexual model name Diamond Kutz. I saw her profile say she was visiting Miami so I decided to send her a message . She instantly replied and just so happen she was staying in South Beach just a few blocks from our office. Talk about good timing ... Wasting no time at all the next day our cameras were rolling. Diamond is a tall black sexy TS with nice long legs and a nice big cock. Watching her stroke her cock and burst her load is pure ecstasy. This is one of her very few on-camera appearances and Im sure theres going to be plenty more to come from this TS hottie. So grab your lube sit back with cock in hand and enjoy .... Diamond Kutz ladies and gentlemen ...
Model:
Diamond Kutz
Studio:
Trans500.com
Info:
File Name : tap020.720hd.mp4
File Size : 151.29 MB
Resolution : 720x404
Duration : 00:23:47
Video : AVC, 694 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: