View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 07:37 PM   #361
vihasik

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

vihasik Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Americanmeangirls - Goddess Platinum, Mistress Dandy - W...

For those of you who have been waiting patiently for another one of Our "Instant Classic" beatdown clips, this one will definitely fit the bill.... HAHAHAHA.... it had been a decent while since this slave had had its ass kicked and utterly destroyed by Myself or any of the other Mean Girls, so We took a bit of time out of Our day to deliver the strong and swift ass kicking every slave needs now and again....

The clip starts with the loser restrained to a storage Ottoman We have in the basement at the Manor, and Ms. Dandy and Princess Mia situated on either side of it with canes in hand ready to get the show underway. From the time I give the go ahead, until the time this thing is utterly destroyed, well, let's just say it's something you have to see to believe.

We haven't done a caning quite like this since Carmella beat the fuck out of the stinky, fat one when We were still shooting in California... (But this is even better than that, cuz what happens in Vegas, well, you know... lol)

Let Me explain how... first off, there is almost no "lead in" to this clip... no long dialog before the action gets started or no setting up the backstory of why this loser is getting beat. The clips is just a straight away ass-beating, by two perfect Mean Girls who haven't gotten to really destroy a slave in the few weeks leading up to this clip being filmed...

Info:
File Size: 2.19 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 2720 x 1530
Duration: 00:09:50
Video: AVC, 2720x1530, 59.940 FPS, 31.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___WatchItSufferForIts4K_1.mp4
vihasik is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03906 секунды с 9 запросами