View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 12:58 AM   #22
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock auditions with jason Los Rios

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
Tommy's old friend from the military was in town this week for work and he called Tommy to see if he could do a shoot with me for the site. I thought Tommy was kidding at first because his friend Jason has been saying that he was going to come out and shoot with me for years now but he never shows up. Jason told Tommy that he always cancels because he gets stage fright. Jason has a great body and I've always wanted to fuck him so when Tommy insured me that his friend was coming over I started to get really excited. So I put on a sexy outfit that I thought he would like and went out to the living room where he was waiting on the couch. He couldn't find the right remote for the stereo so I thought I would help him out by bending over in front of him with my short skirt on while I looked for the remote. I got the reaction out of him that I was looking for when he said that he liked my ass. So I turned around and opened up my top so he could get a better look at my tits. Then I bent over right in front of him and pulled up my skirt so he could lick my ass. Then he pulled down my panties and played with my pussy. It felt so good having his big strong hands caressing my clit. Then I had him pull down his pants so I could suck on his cock. While I was sucking on his dick he told me that he really wanted to lick my pussy so I got up and sat on his face then put his cock back in my mouth. Then I told him that I love watching guys jerk off, so he got up and stroked his cock for me while I watched and played with my pussy. Then I bent over for him so he could jerk off to my ass and the next thing I knew his cock was inside of me. It felt so good to finally have Jason's cock in my pussy. He fucked me real hard from behind then he pulled his cock out and shot his cum all over my ass. I was so turned on once I felt all of that hot cum dripping down my ass that as soon as Jason left I had Tommy take me into the bedroom and fuck me some more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:06
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 235.8 MB

Download Cock auditions with jason
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07374 секунды с 9 запросами