View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 12:28 AM   #124
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Young and hung pt1 Summerside

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This week I called up Cal to come over and have some fun with me. I had so much fun with him last time and I couldn't stop thinking about him and his huge black cock! I really wanted him to fuck me this time! I was really excited to see him and kept touching him and kissing him when he walked in. I was taking him up to my room upstairs and he told me to turn around and show him my ass. I was on the steps and bent over so he could see that I had no panties on. He gave me a cute smile so I kept teasing him and showing him my body. We started kissing again as his hand went up my skirt I could feel his fingers in my pussy. I pulled his jeans and boxers down and pulled out his huge black cock. He was getting hard and after I stroked it a few times it got instantly hard for me! I continued stroking him while he fingered me and we made out. He was fingering me and started fingering my ass and then he told me to bend over so he could get more of his fingers inside me. I then felt something really big go inside me. He had put his cock in my ass! I couldn't believe he had fit it inside me. I was so turned on that I just let him fuck me. It felt really good but I didn't want him to cum inside me so I got down on my knees and took his big cock in my mouth. I sucked on it for a while, feeling it go deep down inside my throat. We then sat on the steps and I kept stroking him while we kissed. I then stroked and sucked on his cock until he let go of his huge load for me. I put my mouth on his cock again and slurped up all the cum! I really like Cal and I think his cock is beautiful. I'm so lucky Tommy lets me play with him. I told Cal that if he brings some of his friends over I would let them all gangbang me so hopefully he can make that happen soon. That is a fantasy of mine that needs to happen soon!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 590.9 MB

Download Young and hung pt1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02508 секунды с 9 запросами