View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 12:10 AM   #17
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Taboo talk pt7 Protem

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
I was getting ready for work this morning and picked out my clothes to wear but before I got dressed I wanted to cum first. I took out my toys and got on the bed and started thinking of a hot guy coming into my room to fuck me. I was lying on the bed with my legs spread open and I was pinching my nipples. I imagined him licking my pussy and then putting his hard cock inside me. It felt so good going in! I put the vibrator on my clit and as he pumped my pussy I had a nice orgasm! I got up and was about to get off the bed but saw a face peeking through the window. I called out to Billy and asked him to come in and tell me what he was doing out there. He said he just wanted to see what I was doing. He had his dick in his hand, so I said you were jerking off and watching me? He nodded yes. I then said do you want me to make you cum? "Yes, he said". " Come over to the bed sweetie and I will make you cum. I stroked him really good and made him cum on my breasts. "Did you like that sweetie?" "Do you like it when I make you cum? He said "yes."
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Taboo talk pt7
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04007 секунды с 9 запросами