View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 03:49 AM   #351
vihasik

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

vihasik Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Americanmeangirls - Goddess Draya, Goddess Platinum - Br...

I swear, all of you weird little slaves and submissive boys never cease to amaze Me with how pathetic and worthless you are. Goddess Platinum and I filmed this clip a few weeks after I moved into the Manor with one of the little in-house bitches that We keep in the corner of the downstairs living room. basically, We had both finished up Our day, and planned to head out for a drink or two, and this little helpless thing was just kneeling there in the corner as We talked about some of the things We haven't yet done to slaves since I moved in.. And one of those things was barefoot ball busting.

As obvious as it is to anyone who watches Our videos that We regularly ball bust Our play things and losers, We generally do so in heels, boots, or some spiked pumps that will utterly destroy a loser's balls. But as fun as that is, there's something completely different about the sound, the feel, and the thrill of laying into a loser's worthless little sack with just the top of Your foot that makes the whole experience something totally different. Instead of the colossal thud of a boot hitting it's balls, the sound is more a fierce slap of skin on skin followed by a loser howling in pain and almost singing in falsetto.. HAHAHAHAHAHA... It was so fucking hilarious to watch this pathetic thing cry out and squirm on the floor trying to get away from the next kick from from GP as I held it's leash or kept it in place with My foot on it's back...

Info:
File Size: 2.28 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 2720 x 1530
Duration: 00:10:12
Video: AVC, 2720x1530, 59.940 FPS, 31.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessPlatinumBreaksBt4K.mp4
vihasik is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15816 секунды с 9 запросами