View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 11:37 PM   #12
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Taboo talk pt2 Brucetown

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
I was sitting in the living room relaxing after a long day at the office. I had my feet up on the couch and I was looking through some pictures on my Ipad that a member had sent me. He sent me all these pictures of black guys fucking mom's while their friends watch. It was really turning me on! My friend walked by and saw my legs spread open. I had on a skirt with red pantyhose that were crotchless from ass to pussy. He yelled at me and told me to close my legs that I didn't even have any panties on. I acted like it didn't matter. I'm always walking around the house naked so this isn't any different. He wanted me to make him something to eat but I didn't feel like getting up and told him to make something for himself. He asked me what I was doing so I told him I was looking at these really sexy photos. He tried not to seem interested but I could tell that he was so I told him to come over so I could show him what I was looking at. When he saw the photos he acted like he didn't like them but his boner in his boxers told me otherwise! I put my hand on his boxers and pulled out his dick. He told me to stop it but I kept at it. I was gently stroking it. He didn't push me away so I knew he was enjoying it. I continued stroking him while he looked at the pictures. I told him to come around the other side of the couch so he could see better. I told him this way he could look at my hairy pussy and the photos while I continued making his dick hard. I told him that he needed to please me and that I needed to get his cum. I told him that I was really horny and needed his dick in my mouth and that I wanted to eat his cum. I then started telling him that I wanted him to watch me fuck a black cock and that he would really enjoy cumming to that. This made his dick so hard and he let out a huge load of cum for me!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.4 MB

Download Taboo talk pt2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09442 секунды с 9 запросами