View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 11:02 PM   #76
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Like mother like daughter pt7 Pollok

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
I was sitting on the living room couch telling Mia all about the surprise I had with Sincere and his friends coming over. I told him that I ended up doing a threesome with all of them and that I had a great time and that I really wanted her to meet Sincere's friend Sean. She was excited hearing me tell the story especially about how I wanted to share Sean with her and how he had a super long dick! We started off by stripping and doing some teasing for the camera. I was getting so excited about seeing Sean again that I couldn't help playing with my wet pussy. I was anxious for him to come over and got really excited when I heard the door bell ring. I brought Sean into the living room and started telling him about Mia and he got very excited to meet her too. I then called Mia into the room and introduced her to him. As we were standing there we started kissing and touching each other's bodies. After some kissing and foreplay we all three quickly got cozy on the couch. Mia and I took turns kissing him, stroking his big long dick and then sucking on it. He also had his hands full trying to please the two of us girls! He licked my pussy while Mia sucked on him and then he would be making out with her while I sucked on him again. I was so excited to make it all about his big long dick!! I wanted to fuck it so bad, so I told him it was time for me to feel his big long dick inside me and of course he didn't complain! He had me pinned down in different positions and my pussy was trying to take it all in. This is the longest dick I've ever been with! Mia and I then told him to lay back on the couch and we took turns teasing his dick by stroking it slowly, sucking on it, flicking our tongues on it's head and sucking on his balls. Finally we told him he could cum for us now and he shot out a long stream of cum that we both licked up!! We then kept licking and stroking coaxing out every last drop!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 635.1 MB

Download Like mother like daughter pt7
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12926 секунды с 9 запросами