View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 12:06 AM   #59
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Like mother like daughter pt5 Olema

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
My daughter Mia has been getting a lot of action with the guys now that she's staying with us; which is fine but their usually my guys!! She told me she was going out with her girlfriends last night but when I peeked in the room she was laying in bed with my guy Sincere! I decided to get in on the action so I crawled into bed with them and started giving him a blowjob. His big long black cock looked so sexy. I just couldn't resist it or him! He really turns me on and I couldn't wait to have some fun with him again! Mia ended up waking up and yelling at me. I told her she had fucked him last night and now it was my turn! She wouldn't leave us alone, she had to get in on it too. She sat on his face so he could lick her pussy. Then we were both taking turns stroking and sucking on his cock. Mia then got on his cock and fucked him good until she came. I then asked him to fuck me and he didn't turn me down. I started off by riding his big cock too. It felt so good in my pussy! I then turned around and fucked him by facing him. Hmmm, his hands squeezing my tits, and pinching my nipples really turned me on! I then told him to fuck me from behind. He grabbed my ass and pushed his cock all the way in- balls deep. I was so excited he made me cum hard! For the last position I got on my back and spread my legs wide open and let him dive right in! I then told him to cum on my tits and he pulled out and shot his load all over me! What a big load it was too!! Mia and I both tasted how good it was!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 589.4 MB

Download Like mother like daughter pt5
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06797 секунды с 9 запросами