View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 11:36 PM   #27
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Big black rico pt2 Kenner

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
My hubby went on a business trip and left me alone for two days so I planned some naughty fun while he was gone. I was going out with my girlfriends tonight; but first I needed a hard black cock to fuck before I went out for the evening. I called my neighbor Rico and asked him to drop by after work. I then called my girlfriend to tell her I’d be a little late meeting them tonight because I was going to have some fun with my neighbor. My friend didn’t believe me so I made sure I snapped a few photos of me doing the dirty with him so I could show her later. Lol. When he came over I had a real sexy outfit on for him. We started making out and I did some teasing before getting undressed. I then got down on my knees to take his cock in my mouth. I love how it feels when it hits the back of my throat. I was rubbing my pussy and pinching my nipples the whole time. I was so excited and couldn’t wait to have it inside my pussy. I got on the couch on all fours and spread my legs so he could take me from behind. He grabbed onto my ass and slid his black cock inside me. He pulled my hair and slapped my ass a little bit making me want even more. He then had me on my back with my legs spread out over my head while he fucked me real good. I also sat on his cock and did reverse cow girl. I knew he was going to cum soon and I wanted more so we changed positions and then he spooned me on the couch and made me cum real good! Once he knew that I had gotten mine he then shot his load inside me. I told him to get all his sperm all the way up inside me and maybe he’d get me pregnant. I know my hubby would get so mad if he ever found out what I was up to tonight! I can't help it if I'm a fucking whore!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 579.0 MB

Download Big black rico pt2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05388 секунды с 9 запросами