View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 10:37 PM   #18
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cuckold talk pt10 - creampie Siauliai

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
Today I did a bachelor party and when I got home I told my hubby all about it. I wore an aqua blue tight little mini dress, white stockings, garter belt, thong and heels. I went to this guy’s hotel room where him and his 5 friends were waiting for me. I walked into the room and took off my over coat and showed them my sexy outfit. I then began by dancing for one of the guys. I straddled his lap and was making out with him while I grinded my thong on his crotch. As we were making out he pulled out my tits and began sucking on them while I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I then rubbed my thong up against his cock and then began to stroke him. I got him nice and hard and then went on to the next guy. I did this for all six guys and pretty soon I was sucking and jerking as many as I could at one time. I then bent over and one of the guys was tonguing my ass and getting it all lubed up. Next thing I know he has slid his dick inside my ass. He came really fast and then the next guy was fucking my ass while I was sucking and jerking the other guys. I had a total of four guys fuck my ass and then cum inside me. The guy with the biggest cock had me pinned to the bed with my legs spread and he was pounding my pussy good and came inside me while the other guy shot his load in my mouth. All my holes were filled to the top with cum! When I got done telling my hubby this his cock was out of his pants and his head was dripping with pre-cum. He came over to the bed while my legs were spread and I was sucking on his cock while he looked at my pussy. He then got on top of me and was fucking my pussy really good deep. It felt so good to get my pussy fucked again for the seventh time today. I love it when my hubby is hard for me! He then spooned me and fucked my pussy again until he shot his huge creamy load inside me! I then spread my legs wide so all the cum would just ooze out. I was such a naughty wife today!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 409.5 MB

Download Cuckold talk pt10 - creampie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17312 секунды с 9 запросами