View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 10:36 PM   #16
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cuckold talk pt11 West Bloomfield

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
I was going through my closet to look for something sexy to wear to a swinger party tonight and I found this sexy dress I use to wear at the strip club. It had a few more holes in it then when I first bought it because one of my customers from the club got carried away one evening when I was there. I was sitting at the bar with a girlfriend from work when Scott my friend comes up behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders, then back and gradually he has my dress up and he’s now massaging my ass. I’m getting very turned on and I’m hanging my ass over the stool so he could rub my pussy as well. The next thing I know he’s up against me with his long dick out and has slid it inside me. He’s wearing a long suit coat so no one can really see and we are sitting in the far dark corner. It didn’t take long for him to shoot his load inside me (which surprised the shit out of me!) and me having to run to the bathroom with cum dripping down the inside of my stocking. I was so turned on thinking of what happened that day I just had to tell my hubby all about it. This of course turned him on and we recreated the scene in our kitchen. Instead of cumming inside me he shot his load on my face so he could watch me eat it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 394.8 MB

Download Cuckold talk pt11
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05324 секунды с 9 запросами