View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 01:45 PM   #178
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dad and Daughter

Your step-daughter has finally done it. She got caught doing drugs at her mothers house and got kicked out. At 18 she should be living on her own not partying and getting into trouble. You pick her up and explain to her that things are going to be different at your house.
My house my rules you tell her. No locked doors, and you will be strip searching her. Youre not going to go to jail because she brings illegal things into your house. You watch as she disgruntly strips naked in front of you. But your my step-dad she argues. You have no responsibility for her and are only doing this as a favor. How are you going to pay to live here? You ask her. Brooke looks at you with the realization that living with her step-dad isn't going to be easy. She gets to her knees and puts your cock inside of her mouth. She sucks you until you cum splashes the inside of her mouth...
Her bedroom door is closed! You barge in and check her. What do you want this time? she asks you. You make her spread her legs...

Brooke Benson , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , brunette , mini skirt , slut , kitchen , bath , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , blackmail , discipline , training , pov

Resolution - 1280x720
Type - mp4
Duration - 00:41:15
Size - 1210 mb

https://fboom.me/file/278366a4e23f2/BB-DadHDR.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04161 секунды с 9 запросами