View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 10:56 AM   #23601
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Video Combo Vol.4: Fuck My Ass Vol.1 & 2

Scatshop.com- Video Combo Vol.4: Fuck My Ass Vol.1 & 2

Description:
This is a combination of 2 videos at a discounted price.
Fuck My Ass Vol.1 ~ 4min 17sec
I was planning to make a regular poop video when I started to feel the urge. Something told me it was time for some messy pooping, so I drunk about 16oz of prune juice and plenty of water. I held it in for about 15 minutes and setup to record when I thought hmmm" let me trying something that people have inquired about.so I got out my usual 7.5 dildo and some lube. It went in so easily and felt so damn good holding my poop even longer while fucking my tight ass. I slowly began pooping whenever I ease the dildo out of ass savoring each moment. Towards the end I let out a nice clump of poop then sat amazed at the wonderful feeling wishing I had a real cock to poop on.
Fuck My Ass Vol.2 ~ 7mins 28sec
Several hours after drinking at least 16.9oz of delicious prune I started farting and had a bubble gut. Like most of my poop videos a little poop escaped giving me a shitty ass crack. Watch me jiggle my shitty ass and finger it using up to two fingers stretching it for my dildo. The poop made a great lube substitute for my dildo it slid in with little difficultly stretching my tight ass even farther. I told the dildo bending my ass closer to the cam. My pussy was already creamy but I think it may have gotten creamier as I pooped and pissed aiming for the pan fingering my ass as the last bit came out. Some poop got on the floor, so I grabbed it up, smashed it through my fingers, then created a little of poop in the pan.
I hope you all enjoy this is my first fingering my poopy ass and playing with my poop.
Model:
CurvyNicole
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Video-Combo-Vol.4-.wmv-Fuck-My-Ass.wmv
File Size : 136.92 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:11:43
Video : VC-1, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: