View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 03:35 PM   #153
vihasik

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

vihasik Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Americanmeangirls - Mistress Dandy - Electrifying My Eld...

Of all the things that We have to deal with at the Mean Girl Manor, one of the absolute worsts is when one of the little brainless morons that We continue to allow to serve Us, does something that fucks up Our bottom line. So whether the idiot makes a mistake on or off camera, or in the course of serving Me directly, it doesn't really matter... We expect these things to do everything in their power to not make any mistakes, and no matter how much We continue to discipline, berate, and abuse these fools, they constantly continue to make absolutely ridiculous mistakes....

Take this old crotchety critter here... while at the Manor I get a call that one of the young ladies in Vegas that We rent this slave out to for manual labor, is unhappy with it's level of effort and that it continually asks for water breaks when working outside in the Vegas summer heat.... UMmmmm hello loser.... no one cares if you're thirsty or if you think you need a break... you're property and you exist to do work for Myself or any Mean Girl that tells you to, dumb fuck McStupid-pants...

So after getting the news, I was definitely ready to make an example out of this thing.... Lucky for it I have a wealth of fun goodies in My desk and a quick look through the drawers found a wonderful pair of nipple clamps and a "Stubborn Pet" shocking device to minimize the bark of even the most untrainable of animals.... lol.....

Info:
File Size: 424 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:23
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 3711 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ElectrifyingMyEldlyIdiot4K.mp4
vihasik is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02860 секунды с 9 запросами