Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jasmine - Khon Kaen (Are 22 Year) CreampieThais

Jasmine - Khon Kaen (Are 22 Year) CreampieThais

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Creampie Thais
Genres: Asian, Thai, Barely legal, Blowjob, Creampie, All sex

I have my favorites in each category, but if you were to ask me point blank "Who did you like fucking the most?" I would have to say this girl right here....Jasmine. Now in the intro I ask Jasmine how much she weighs and I think she must have failed math because she says "40 kilos". But I can assure you, she is more like 36 kilos (not including the 500gms of semen I dumped inside her). Jasmine has special qualities about her that I just love. Her skinny face that makes my cock look big and fat. Her tiny waist so I can grab it with both hands and slam it from behind. Her amazing thin, yet contoured legs. And then there's that small, muscular, round, and perky ass. I'm in love with that ass! There is nothing more intense that fucking a small bikini body that is this hot. After a romp in the kitchen, I took Jasmine to the bedroom and finally got her on all fours. Once inside her pussy, I became a two pump chump by cumming inside her immediately. You know the pussy is good when you finish before you start!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2151kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 254.4 MB
Download Jasmine - Khon Kaen (Are 22 Year) CreampieThais
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03749 секунды с 9 запросами