View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 05:00 PM   #612
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fuck it, let's make it 2 in a row.

Fuck it, let's make it 2 in a row.

Rollin' through the hood here, I feel like a kid in a candy store. and I feel kinda funny upping this broad when I had a FINE 19 year old bitch with an ass so big in my crib earlier today that I had to keep pinching myself to make sure it wasn't a dream. Or I wasn't and in heaven. Here's a picture of her Click here. Yep the kinda sista that makes a brotha proud to be a young, single man. She'll be on Chic-Chick.com sometime this week. I still gotta thing for "foul" hookers though so todays FF girl was spotted a few times in the city. The first few times, she wouldn't get into my ride because she thought I was a cop. Today, the only reason she hopped her big fat ass in is because I'm beginning to become a familiar site to the hoes in the area. I guess now they're starting to realize I'm safe. Don't let the clip fool you, Pooh, as she likes to be called has a huge floppy "mama ass" and some saggy titties. When you see her walking down the street, you kinda do a double take because her face doesn't seem to go with her body. This'll probably be the last time you see her on this site because she cussed me out before I dropped her off. Called me a cheap mothafucka because I had a stack of 20's in my pocket but wouldn't give her one.

File size: 271.0 MB
Download Fuck it, let's make it 2 in a row.
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07410 секунды с 9 запросами